WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About this Website
This website is owned and operated by Biznostics Pty Ltd ABN 97 155 132 120 (‘Biznostics’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) under the domain name biznostics.com, and is referred to as the Website throughout this document.
Through the Website, you may be able to do any of the following, among other things (referred to as the Services):
- view information about Biznostics, its business and services;
- use the Biznostics Platform to take a comprehensive online business diagnostic of your business;
- use the Website to access templates, tools and examples; and
- use the email and live chat support functions to contact customer support staff.
Information available on the Website
Nature of the Content
- The Website provides general information only. Some parts of the Website’s Content may be provided by third parties or other users of the Website.
- We do not warrant the reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of any of the Content including the information provided through the Services. Users must rely solely on their own assessments and verification of the Content.
- All Content is provided without guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded. All Content is subject to change without notice.
Rights to use Content
- All Content is protected by copyright and owned by Biznostics or a third party.
- The compilation of all Content as presented on the Website is owned by Biznostics.
- Your use of the Website and any Services does not alter the ownership of any intellectual property in the Content.
Availability of the Website
- As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We do not guarantee that access to the Website or the Services will function as intended or be uninterrupted.
- We do not represent or warrant that the Content on the Website, or the facilities that make it available, will not cause damage or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
- We may withdraw the Website at any time and without notice to you. We may limit or restrict the use you make of the Website.
- We may make changes to any Content, Services or to the prices subscriptions or any Services, at any time, without notice.
Your use of the Website
You are responsible for all carrier, text/SMS, data, or other related fees or charges you incur from your carrier or other service provider in connection with, or related to your use of the Website or Services.
No lifting of Content
You must not use any robot, spider, scraper, data aggregation tool, deep-link or other automatic or manual process to:
- access, monitor, copy or extract any part of the Website or any Content;
- in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, the Services or any Content; or
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, information or Content through any means other than the methods clearly and intentionally provided for your use on the Website.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website or the Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or to any Biznostics server, or to any of the products or services offered through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You must not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website. You must not breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
No interference or overloading
- You must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or the Services or any transaction being conducted on the Website or via the Services, or with any other person’s use of the Website or the Services.
- You must not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or any Biznostics systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
No unlawful use
Termination and suspension
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website or the Services and block your IP address at any time.
Liability and indemnity
- Biznostics disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties with regard to the Website and the Services including but not limited to, the implied warranties of quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Biznostics and its directors, employees, agents and contractors are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Website and any Content or Service, to any material on linked websites, or to your access or use of the Website, including your use of the Biznostics Platform, however caused, whether under statute, in contract or in tort, including for negligence, or otherwise.
- Subject to clauses 5(a) and 5(b), the aggregate liability of Biznostics for loss or damage sustained by you in connection with the Website or Services (whether under statute, in contract or in tort, including for negligence, or otherwise) is limited, at Biznostics’ option, to resupplying the Services to you or refunding the fees paid by you in respect your access to the Website or Services.
- If you do not agree with the change, then you must alter or cease your use of the Website accordingly.
The law applicable to the Website and to disputes arising from or in connection with the Website is the law of the State of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia in respect of any such dispute.
Where a clause in this agreement is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions in this agreement.
- Biznostics, our, us or we means Biznostics Pty Ltd ACN 155 132 120.
- Biznostics Platform means the platform available to paid subscribers of Biznostics, providing the functionality described in clauses 1(b) to (d), and subject to the Terms of Service.
- Content means all information and data (including data files, written text, computer software, location data, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of the Website or the Services other than Your Data.
- person means any natural person, company, partnership, joint venture, association, corporation or other body corporate.
- Terms of Service means Biznostics’ Terms of Service available at https://biznostics.com/terms-of-service
- user means a person who accesses or uses the Website and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Website including a user having access to a ‘shop page’, ‘brand page’ or ‘advertiser page’ to manage those pages, interact with other users of the Website or otherwise.
- Your Data means all data entered into the Biznostics Platform by you.
P.S. Whenever you are ready here are 4 ways we can help you build and grow your business:
1) Download your copy of 3 Proven Tactics That Give You 5 Hours Back in Your Week
This totally free guide includes tips, time-savers, and expert advice on how to immediately claim back 5 hours of your time each week. Inside you’ll discover 3 proven tactics to stop time being wasted in your day so you get more done each week. To access the guide click here
2) Watch the Business Freedom Formula Video
In the video you’ll to discover the step by step blueprint we use to help small businesses create their version of business freedom. This could be simply streamlining your business so it runs more efficiently, increasing your profits so you have more choices or setting your business up so you can have time off without worrying that it is all going to fall apart. Click here now to watch
3) Book a 10 Minute Exploration Call
If you would like to explore how Biznostics can help you run and build your business, then book your 10 minute exploration call. On the call we’ll find out a little bit about your business and work out if and how we can help you. Book your call here
4) Join our Business Freedom Program
The Business Freedom Program is designed for business owners who feel stuck in the day to day running of their business and their business is not running as efficiently as they like. It helps you make your business much more profitable, much more efficient and much more enjoyable to work at. We are putting a new group together next month so if you would like to build a strong and successful business email us here with ‘Business Freedom’ in the subject line.