It is essential to know your numbers so that you can maintain focus and have visibility on what is going on in your business.
So are your numbers up to date?
If you know your numbers, you will know where you are at in your business.
Your financial numbers are able to signify several necessary things about your business. They will tell you whether your sales income is on track, whether your costs are under control and how financially successful your business is at any moment in time.
If your numbers are not up to date, it is if as though you are running your business blind. Imagine driving a car with a blindfold around your eyes – you definitely should not be doing that; this applies to your business too.
Your visibility on your business is firstly through your financial numbers, so you need to ensure that they are up to date. It is only when they are up to date that you will be able to manage your business effectively. For example:
- You will know if your sales income are reasonable and enough to achieve the profit you want.
- You will know where things are at with your variable costs; if you are paying your suppliers too much.
- You will know if your overhead costs are under reasonable control.
- You will know where your profit is at most importantly; an ultimate indicator if you are doing well in your business.
Knowing your numbers helps you to keep focus on the important things that are going to help your business run smoothly and efficiently.
At Biznostics, we have created a variety of missions around your numbers to help you get a handle of where things are at with your business. This is important so you can run it more effectively and build it the way you want to with less stress.
P.S. Whenever you are ready here are 4 ways we can help you build and grow your business:
1) Join the Construction Business Owners Network
It’s our new Facebook Community where business owners in the construction industry learn how to make their business more efficient, more profitable and more enjoyable to work at. Click here to join
2) Watch the ‘From Business Slavery to Freedom’ Video Training
Watch this 20 minute crash course on how to take control of your time so you are more efficient, less stressed and have more freedom. Click here now to watch
3) Book Your 30 Minute Game Plan Session
Ready to take your first step towards business freedom? Let’s jump on a call and brainstorm the simplest, quickest and smartest path to achieve your business goals. Book your call here
4) Join our Business Freedom Program
If you’d like to work with us directly to create a business that makes the money you want and gives you choice of how much you work… email us here with the word ‘Freedom’ in the subject line and we’ll get you all the details.